Struggling to decide which photos to include in your profile? Here’s our handy cheat sheet to get you started:
1. Smile! No, seriously. A smiling profile picture is far more engaging than your best Blue Steel impersonation.
2. Take off the shades. We know they up your cool factor. However, your main photo should feature an up close shot of your smiling face minus the shades.
3. Include a picture of you with your friends having fun. Just make sure you’re the hot one ;).
4. Have a picture of you somewhere cool. It doesn’t have to be super exotic, but it should show your adventurous side in a fun and light hearted way. Guys, this does NOT encourage those bare chested rifle holding pics. Ditch those. Immediately!
5. Be authentic. Don’t post a photo of you from ten years ago or twenty pounds lighter. It might land you the initial date, but your inability to be upfront and honest will prevent things from ever going further. Embrace who you are, where you are.
Want more help? Book a consultation with Gilly now to seriously re-vamp your style! Or simply head to our Pimp my Profile page now and we’ll do all the leg work for you. That’s right, we’ll choose your best photos and even write you the perfect online dating profile to really give a boost to your online dating experience.
Pimp my Profile is the world’s leading online dating profile writing service. We help you shine online.